- 1 lb. hamburger (browned and drained)
- 30 oz. pinto beans
- 30 oz. diced tomatoes
- 15 oz. tomato sauce
- Brown hamburger; drain (as mentioned in ingredients)
- Pour hamburger, beans, tomatoes and sauce into soup pot
- Simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally
Additional Tasty Stuff:
- Sour Cream
- Cheese (Mexican is best, but honestly, any will do)
- Soup in bowl.
- Add tasty things.
- Stir until you cannot possibly take smelling it any longer without taking a bite.
P.S. This is a soup you chew to a certain degree. Please do not choke.
P.P.S. If living with others, please keep in mind this dish requires beans. Enjoy plenty and carry Febreeze.